• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyM

Reaction score
Prices below include Priority Mail shipping to the lower 48 states. I will send after PayPal payment is confirmed.

$45, NCEES 2008 Civil PE Sample Questions and Solutions (most current errata is written in pencil).

$40, Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 10th edition (not most current edition, but I used it and passed).

Will sell both for $75. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested or have questions. Thanks.

Still for sale and reduced...

Prices below include Priority Mail shipping to the lower 48 states. I will send after PayPal payment is confirmed.

$45, NCEES 2008 Civil PE Sample Questions and Solutions (most current errata is written in pencil).

$25, Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 10th edition (not most current edition, but I used it and passed).

Will sell both for $60. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested or have questions. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back