Christmas Bonus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For you FL:

gal_christmasvacation.jpg

Anyone know the voice of the "boss" in this has to be the voice of Cap'n Knuckles in Flapjack on Cartoon Network? I think he does a lot of voice work.

Last edited by a moderator:
No bonus thanks to a nasty lawsuit. [Even principals can screw the pooch] Didn't really hurt me that bad but I feel for the technicians. A lot of them used it to provide a nice Christmas for their families.

I don't recieve a christmas bonus. I recieve a year end performance bonus that is usually paid out in the first pay check of March. Its based on a percentage of salary depending on the position and the percentage can be adjusted based on the overall company performance and my personal performance. For engineers our base bonus is 10%. But at this point I have no clue because is can be affected by so many things.

No Bonus

No raise

A pain in the eye

But it is OK

Won't be until the Spring

when the money will come

I can only hope and sing

darn it... :bio:

Bonus??? Hell, I haven't even gotten a PAYCHECK since the middle of November!! lol.....That won't be funny come middle of about February!

I need to quit goofing off, or I'll have to fire myself!

Yes, a little over $2k. However, it is not a Christmas bonus. They are project incentive bonuses, half of which are paid out in the second to last paycheck of the year, the other halves are accrued and paid out upon project completion.
I believe Supe and I work for the same outfit, mine was a combination of a project completion and a fixed, services-group allotment for a total of around $5k before taxes (certainly not complaining). We are enduring a pay/promotion freeze that may or may not be revisited mid-year.

CO-Dave

I got lucky this year: 5% pay rise in May and a $5k Christmas bonus. I wasn't expecting either, to be honest.

Back