Changing the Men / Women Ratio in Engineering

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Excellent Sapper !!! :plusone:

I think Uncle Sam has gone a little too far with not allowing a number of Internet sites for 'recreational' use. I don't have a problem with not allowing 'personal' use on 'official use only' machines - makes a lot of sense. But let those men have access to MySpace.com and PhotoBucket.com on thier down time dammit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, good to know you can see the other half soon :)

JR

Last edited:
good news Sapper!

On the you tube, my kids in High School said the Axe spray was so thick you could skate on it in the hallways, but it did not get quite the same raction. (TG!)

So......Why were the WOMEN so quick to say NO!!!! ? to be honest, we ALREADY have too many women in my office, I'm going to have to get rid of a couple, they drive me crazy!

I said no, I don't think it would work, but who knows? ...maybe it was Man Scent that attracted me to engineering :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
SapperPE said:
Okay, what is it? For the record, in about two weeks, I am getting private internet in my room so I will actually be able to see the other half of this board, you know the half with YouTube and pictures posted on photobucket and peoples Avatars and all of that kind of neat and exciting stuff.
It's a news story about a town in Alaska that was trying to attract more women because the ratio was way off, so they had a man scent sprayed over the entire town, like crop-dusting. In the video, it worked like a charm.

SapperPE said:
Who needs man scent when you got HP calculators and pocket protectors. On that note, my wife often tells me that the only reason she married me was because I am an engineer and she knew she would be set financially if she and I got hitched. I haven't the heart to tell her how wrong that thought process was.
Pocket protectors and calculators!!! Sexy!! Thought process--maybe. Gotta love being an engineer to put up with the abuse.

On that note, my wife often tells me that the only reason she married me was because I am an engineer and she knew she would be set financially if she and I got hitched.
Mine tells me it was because she knew I was just as dorky as her.

Which is totally true. She is TA'ing (no boys, not that kinda T&A) a course this semester, and how incredibly stupid most of the students are. So I said I'd try the assignment and let her know what I thought of it.

So here were are last night 10 PM last night, when all I want to do is go to bed, doing a homework assignment I don't need to do to just for shits and grins.

Yeah, I nailed it. Even got to use my PE calculator.

So I'm a dork, but I'm a happy dork.

AAAHH!!! Life's thrills (engineer style). My daughter had a problem a couple of months ago with factoring polynomials. It was very challenging and I really got into it. I guess that makes me a geek!??

Funny thing about this - I am ABSOLUTELY repulsed by the smell of Axe cologne. IMHO, too many people apply it a little too gratuitously. I get nauseated from the smell. :true:

Then again .. to each thier own. :)

JR

Funny thing about this - I am ABSOLUTELY repulsed by the smell of Axe cologne. IMHO, too many people apply it a little too gratuitously. I get nauseated from the smell. :true:
Then again .. to each thier own. :)

JR
Darn JR.

I was not going to say anything but I can't help it anymore.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change your !@#$ avatar....looks ODD...VEEEEERY ODD my friend

Latest posts

Back