CALIFORNIA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, fellow Californian (about to be) PE's!! Now for the state exams if you haven't passed those already. 

For the one's that didn't make it, this is do-able. You got it next time. 

Hi everyone,

PASSED the CA MECH HVAC PE EXAM :)

I am beyond excited to share this news with you all! Passed first time. Studying hours ~300h. Out of school for 14 years :) .

Used the 6MS, some PPI materials, ASHRAE handbooks, the NCEES practice test books, EngPro Guide books and test materials, but above all the Mechanical PE exam Prep materials! This has provided a great grasp of key concepts and online mentorship.

Good luck to everyone for what is next!

Olivier

View attachment 13172

Second time taking the Transportation ... 49 - Fail

I think the cut off was 50 or 51. 

Just sign up for October

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed Civil WRE 😎 first try. I am estimating I got around 60/80 (guessed on 9, 8 of which were in afternoon WRE). If you pass, you will get an email saying to check NCEES.

Anyone have advice on filling out the engagement record for CA? I have only been with one company since college, they don't give you much space to demonstrate progressive employment on those forms. I have had 4 different titles in my 4 years with this company, should I do (1) form per title? Any one have a similar experience. 

I realize this may not be the proper forum for this, so if there is a different thread I should read/post to please let me know. 

Thanks! 

Back