California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in the Sacramento Area received letters for Siesmic or Surveying Results ? My name doesn't show up in the database, could it be possible they haven't updated all CIVIL licencees ? Still in the limbo... :(

In my case, I only took seismic and survey exams this october. I am planning on taking the 3rd one in April 2014. So, I am waiting for the hard copies/letters for the 2 exams I took.

Has anyone in the Sacramento Area received letters for Siesmic or Surveying Results ? My name doesn't show up in the database, could it be possible they haven't updated all CIVIL licencees ? Still in the limbo... :(

I think Im in the same boat as you. I passed the 8 hour, waiting on Surveying and Seismic Letters, and dont see my name in the database. I called the board about a hour ago, asking when can we expect the letters.... the woman asnwering the phone said they are hoping to get all the letters out by tomorrow.

I think Im in the same boat as you. I passed the 8 hour, waiting on Surveying and Seismic Letters, and dont see my name in the database. I called the board about a hour ago, asking when can we expect the letters.... the woman asnwering the phone said they are hoping to get all the letters out by tomorrow.
Thanks for the info guyz. I hope to see something in the mail soon to ease this pain of waiting...

I am a PE civil, the database is updated because I took the 8 hr, survey, seismic in April & I failed the seismic

I re-take the seismic this October & my name just showed up in the database this morning

Randy data base is not updated completely.chemical,mechanical,electrical is not updated yet.

Same boat. But this is a problem you want. Much better to wait for a database update than for test results. Or to not care about the database because you failed.

Yes saw my name. Database is updated last night.but not sure if it is updated completely.

:winko: I finally saw my name in the database after 2 weeks from the day NCEES sent me the passing note....I am electrical....Finally PE after second try...congratss to all new PEs...Those that don't pass...I would say...keep on keeping on......you will get there....good luck....cause I know the burden and the time it takes to pass......Happy new year everybody...... :appl:

I am shoiwng up in the Database (Thank God). , but I notice that it shows an expiration of March 2014. Do I immediately need to renew my license upon recieving it? I hav enot gotten a letter yet.

I'm an hour away from Sacramento and got my Surveying letter in the mail today. I didn't pass, and I also wasn't in the database.

Just got a congratulations email from BPELSG which acts as "temporary evidence that you now hold a valid license as a Professional Civil Engineer." It also contains information on what to do next (e.g. what should go on the rubber stamp). Nice to see some form of acknowledgment that I passed other than the license lookup.

:unitedstates:

Yep, received the congratulations email. They updated their facebook page few minutes back too saying that all letters have been mailed :)

Back