California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't find my name either. Any chance they didn't update everyone? (Though it looks like all out of state people were at the end of the updated numbers?)

Ugh! Seismic specific exam is killing me. NOT looking forward to the new code cycle.

Since NCEES says I PASSED...I still don't see my name on the look up....... :unsure:

OK, thanks to the guys confirming that they have passed, but not in the Database yet.

I passed the NCEES Structural SE, and they apparently reported to California on Monday or Tuesday...but it hasn't been updated with my SE license yet >__>;

Update EVERYONE soon, please! You're scaring some people!

Passed surveying! In the lookup page! Whooooo!! Congrats to everyone else who passed and good luck next time to anyone who didn't. Don't give up. I passed one test each time, not ashamed of that!
Does it shows up in your NCEES page too?

Passed civil PE! I'm in NC,just saw on the database that I passed woohoo! Congrats to all of us and good luck to the folks who are going back to the gridiron in April!

So...I guess I was right

The "Click here to look up Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors" link of the BPELSG website is running quite slow or timing out all together. All of the other links seem to be working fine on the page...could this mean it is getting updated?
Could be for other disciplines, but doubtful for Civil's. They "liked" my post on Facebook within the last hour when I responded to someone saying that 81685 will be the next Civil License, but they provide no real feedback. :beat:

finally! after taking surveying 3x i pass. never will use it again! (Civil - Structural) congrats to all other passers and keep trying to those who didnt!

I'm from California. Passed the 8 hour and found out through NCEES in 12/6. Checked this morning and found my name in the database with a license number. I haven't received the letter in the mail yet for seismic and survey. Sorry not meant to scare those who passed the SE, they are probably updating it next. Good luck!

I just applied for comity in California. I passed the national exam in Utah a couple years ago, and just took seismic/surveying for the first time this fall (so I've been lurking here like a beast for the past week or so).

I can confirm that:

1) my name is now listed in the CA lookup system (as a Civil Engineer), though I haven't received any letters yet (SoCal)

2) the guy in my office who just received word that he passed the SE exams does NOT show up as an SE in the lookup system yet

Don't worry, structural people, you're just not in the system yet!

Which Database, NCEES or California Board??
California Board seems to be updated with PE results now, for civil we had two more exams besides the 8-hour national exam, so the board database reflects the results of passing three of them

I am Electrical, Passed via NCEES website, but can't see my name on the CA lookup page...!!!!!........WHAT? THIS MAKES ME SCARE NOW??

I am Electrical, Passed via NCEES website, but can't see my name on the CA lookup page...!!!!!........WHAT? THIS MAKES ME SCARE NOW??
Same here. Passed Electrical Power, PE via NCEES website. My name does not show in the CA database yet. No worry.

Latest posts

Back