CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my results...Passed Electrical PE!!!! I am so excited I can hardly contant myself. I live in Denver so I know that everyone should get their letters today!!!!

I drove the 44 miles roundtrip to go home and check my mail at lunch.

I PASSED! I'm now a Civil PE. This was my first try.

I was a little anxious since it was two pages thick, but the other page was just an invitation to work on the seismic and surveying exams.

(And I'm not on the database yet, for those that are checking online)

Failed- Mechanical PE. Can barely take a breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my results...Passed Electrical PE!!!! I am so excited I can hardly contant myself. I live in Denver so I know that everyone should get their letters today!!!!
Way to go my friend. I hope you stay around. The EE Foruum could use your help now.

Enjoy your moment :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Failed- Mechanical PE. Can barely take a breath.
Darn!!!!!!

Bad break Coco. Just don't give up. Take a breath and make another charge

Passed the EIT! woot
Great news MW. :multiplespotting: Congrats :multiplespotting:

Nooooooooooooooooo .... :(
Sorry to hear that. Tell us some more once you can take a breath.

JR

I guess you all know the feeling. **** man, I have a huge hole in my stomach wishing this was a bad dream. Oh well... Congratulations to all that passed...

I just wish it wasnt true, now I dont get a salary increase until January 2009. I just dont know how I am going to sit down every night again to study. I thought I had done ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed california Civil-PE exam AND I am in New York AND I have GOT LETTER!!! It is fast!

Hence, everyone should have received the letter!!!

I just got result of california PE - EE(Electrical) and passed.

I'm living in los angeles and most of southern californian may get the result today.

Good luck all guys.

CONGRATS to the passers!!!

actually, congrats to ALL just to have your results arriving.

Go get em' next time DrivingSideways!!!

I passed the Fire Protection Exam in California!

I want to thank everyone who has helped and supported me during my study. :multiplespotting:

Congraulations to all new CA PEs!!! Enjoy the rewards of your efforts.

Back