California results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eng.dork

Reaction score
I just talked to the board and they said that they are not mailing out results until after the board meets the end of July. Meaning we will not get our results until beginning to middle of august. I am pissed off!!! I think some petition should be started and hopefully as a result some legislaton to change their releasing habits. The california board is apparently a bunch of lazy sacks. They need to be pushed...they need to be influenced some how to meet earlier and get the results out to us. This is ridiculous...we need to stand up!!!

I just talked to the board and they said that they are not mailing out results until after the board meets the end of July. Meaning we will not get our results until beginning to middle of august. I am pissed off!!! I think some petition should be started and hopefully as a result some legislaton to change their releasing habits. The california board is apparently a bunch of lazy sacks. They need to be pushed...they need to be influenced some how to meet earlier and get the results out to us. This is ridiculous...we need to stand up!!!
Totally agree with you. :bio:

I was in a similar position this past winter. All the other states were getting results around Christmas and the New Year and good ol' California still had to wait for the board meeting at the end of January....and then on top of it, the board meeting came and went and they had a computer glitch which they didn't bother to check for beforehand and ultimately delayed results another couple days.

The one thing I can say (looking back on it) is that if you get the pass letter, your frustrations will quickly disappear. The other thing is to realize that this is how California has always been and it is highly unlikely they will ever change.

So, until then.... :bio:

But, after you pass.... :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :p10940623: B)

Fellas, I would be pissed as well. Just to give you a perspective of the other states. I'm in Alabama and the state website says that the Land Surveyors exam results were mailed May 25 and the PE/FE results will be mailed approximately 2 weeks from that date. Our board meets June 7th and 8th.

I live in Indiana and we got our scores in 8 weeks for the October exam. I hope they that again!! I'm already getting pretty anxious!

Last edited:
Back