California PE Application with Foreign Exp

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dongjerms

Reaction score
Hi, I am asking in regards to PE Electrical application in California. They would need four (4) references. I have a BS degree in the Philippines and I have 8 years experience in an EPC company in the PH but the projects are in Canada. Now I am in the US with around 2+ years exp and passed the PE exam. With regards to references, do I need to get references from Canada plus US PE, or can I get four (4) US references were 2 will recommend me for my Canadian project and 2 for my US projects? Thanks

Hi, I am asking in regards to PE Electrical application in California. They would need four (4) references. I have a BS degree in the Philippines and I have 8 years experience in an EPC company in the PH but the projects are in Canada. Now I am in the US with around 2+ years exp and passed the PE exam. With regards to references, do I need to get references from Canada plus US PE, or can I get four (4) US references were 2 will recommend me for my Canadian project and 2 for my US projects? Thanks
Your work exp should be signed and stamped by PE-licensed engineers in those countries where the projects are located when you were working.

Back