CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did they release NCEES results or has it been all air guitars?
Huh?

Well it doesn't look like it will be today. My guess is tomorrow morning we'll see the BPELSG website announce results will be emailed out. We'll get our results that afternoon.

Are you asking if CA released the NCEES PE exam results already? If so, yes. On Monday.
I was just asking because for some reason I've only seen 2 people from CA say they passed the NCEES test (a TE and ME) and nobody saying he have to retake? 

Updated numbers don't mean anything. Numbers based on the exam cycle aren't generated until after the results are released. Just be patient. Almost there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Even after results are released, don't you need to go through some paperwork before you get your license? (Or am I misunderstanding this convo?)

Even after results are released, don't you need to go through some paperwork before you get your license? (Or am I misunderstanding this convo?)
People think the board grants licence numbers in real time. They don't. You're right about going through the paperwork.

You know, if you guys want to help the time pass by faster, you should come join the spam board!

Wow, no CA people for the last few hours! You all give up easily! Or maybe the waiting has made you all go insane...

Wow, no CA people for the last few hours! You all give up easily! Or maybe the waiting has made you all go insane...
I've given up on them sending it.

At this point i dont want to know.  Its like schrodinger's cat to me.  if i never check the results, the possibility of passing still exists.   

Someone on the board's FB post claims to have just received survey results.

Hi all, just created an account to post here. I'm a California ME, took the HVAC module for the first time and passed! NCEES released their results on Monday, and I only just thought to check in today. Any idea how long it takes BPELSG to provide license after submitting proof that you passed?

I'm new here (also waiting on the CA specific).

A surveyor from my office just got their state specific survey results in this afternoon. Guess they did theirs first! No fair..

A surveyor from my office just got their state specific survey results in this afternoon. Guess they did theirs first! No fair..

Is that Calvin Driskil

Huh? Not sure what you're asking. Unfortunately neither I nor the surveyor are Calvin Driskil.
Some guy on FB says he just got his results...Calvin

I think Calvin Driskil is who posted on the Board's Facebook page that he had received his results for the survey test. 

If you friend, the surveyor, is not Calvin, then that'll be two people who have claimed to got results this afternoon...

Are you guys going for your PLS or PE?

I think Calvin Driskil is who posted on the Board's Facebook page that he had received his results for the survey test. 

If you friend, the surveyor, is not Calvin, then that'll be two people who have claimed to got results this afternoon...
I see. No the surveyor I know isn't Calvin. Now the question is, is this Calvin guy talking about the Engineering surveying exam or the actual surveyor exam? 

Back