CA Seismic

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another question I'd like to put out there to the forum, is it possible to ask the board to reassess a test score for the CA Seismic Exam? I answered 42 questions and was pretty sure about a lot of them yet failed the exam. I was wondering if there is any way to gauge whether the test results were actually correct.

Thanks

Dina
California laws do not allow for the review or appeal for these exams.

Hello all,

Since getting licensing is costing me a mini fortune, I was wondering if anyone out there, who recently took the EET Seismic course, is willing to let go of the text book and sample exams? Also an ASCI 7-10 Third edition would be greatly appreciated. 

I'll buy all or any of them of you. 

Thanks

Dina

@Dina_Sh I am willing to sell you all of mine and i have all notes written and organized for EET but I need a couple weeks to get test results lol... I feel good so if I pass then yes

Ok great, I took the test December 29th and got my results o  Monday. So yours should be coming soon.  

Good luck!

Okay sorry I should have said it clearer.... I take test Jan 25th so results probably will come early February?

If thats not too late for you I would love to help you out... I have all EET course materials plus special notebook I created thats all the notes. @Dina_Sh

ThePEMaster, I'm sorry I confused you with VIP who took his test two weeks ago. If you took your test yesterday,  then yes it takes till mid February to get your results.  If I still need the materials then I'll let you know.  Thanks for offering!  

I only used EET book & handouts provided through the EET course to solve the problems. As a third time test taker, I answered 49 of 55 and guessed on the rest. This gives me good wiggle room if I made calc errors or got tricked up on a question. On my last attempt I answered 35 and guessed on the rest, which did not give me wiggle room for any mistakes. Now the waiting begins.

I only used EET book & handouts provided through the EET course to solve the problems. As a third time test taker, I answered 49 of 55 and guessed on the rest. This gives me good wiggle room if I made calc errors or got tricked up on a question. On my last attempt I answered 35 and guessed on the rest, which did not give me wiggle room for any mistakes. Now the waiting begins.
@aeriekah When did you take the exam? I just took the exam and found it challenging 

@aeriekah When did you take the exam? I just took the exam and found it challenging 
I took it today! I found it fair and with the right amount of time based on the difficulty of the questions. This is my third time and I took the last 2.5 weeks just doing problems and practice exams. I don't do anything seismic/structural related in my profession. I find that doing practice problems and exams is key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back