CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
failed on 2nd try.  I'm beyond miserable now :(   Did so much study and took the course too, but still failed.  Not sure what else to do now.  
I failed too. So depressed. I did spent a lot of time on study, and simulated exam score is above the line, but the exam result is bad...  it's still not enough. Keep study...

I know I'm not going to because I passed, but I really want to see how close I was to failing.

Good luck to everyone that passed! And those that didn't...don't let that make you give up, keep at it, you eventually will!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I PASSED!!! When do I get my license number? I took surveying and seismic last fall and passed those then. I accidentally didn't pay the NCEES fee last fall so I couldn't take the main test then :(

I PASSED!!! When do I get my license number? I took surveying and seismic last fall and passed those then. I accidentally didn't pay the NCEES fee last fall so I couldn't take the main test then :(
I was told you can see your number probably Saturday morning on the license look up

Congrats to all who passed!  I'm happy to say I passed the ME:MS&M.      

After passing what are the next steps to completing the PE process in CA?  Are PE licenses valid as soon as license numbers are assigned?  I know stamps must be ordered but are there other requirements.     

Congrats to all who passed!  I'm happy to say I passed the ME:MS&M.      

After passing what are the next steps to completing the PE process in CA?  Are PE licenses valid as soon as license numbers are assigned?  I know stamps must be ordered but are there other requirements.     
Congrats! You can check your license number on the board website. I took it last year and there wasn't a background check or fingerprinting. I heard this year,  they issue a license after background check and finger prints. The board sends a letter with the license number also, so watch out for that. 

I'M TIRED OF THEM CHANGING THE FORMAT OF QUESTIONS EACH TIME AND TRYING TO TRICK YOU. THIS IS A STUPID EXAM WHEN EVERY ENGINEER HAS ENDLESS RESOURCES TO FIND ANSWERS IN THE REAL WORLD. 
You won't ever pass by memorizing question types. Learn and memorize the first principles behind the concepts that are tested, and become proficient in modifying them for a variety of question types.

Back