CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attn. California Professional License Examinees: NCEES PE & PS exams have been released; LS exam results have been emailed to candidates.
I was sitting on my desk.  And now my heart is pounding like I ran 100 m dash...

" REPEAT: Spring 2016 NCEES PE and PS Exam results have been released to California examinees. Please log in to your NCEES account to view your results. Land Surveyor results are being released today via email of record. Civil Engineer State exams (Seismic Principles and Engineering Surveying) and Professional Geologist results should be released Thursday and Friday. "

fbda09ec5b40629512addb27eadf642f.jpg

Ahhh

Anthony

I suppose I can get back to work now since seismic won't be released today.

Good luck everyone [emoji106]

Anthony

So, 8-hr will be shown via NCEES. Surveying Seismic via email tomorrow or Friday??

Good luck everyone. Increase your chances by spamming while you still can - we have an extremely high passing rate!

I really just want the damn license so I can get started with my life.  It's been on hold for >10 years now and I'm just about out of capacity to handle it.

Contractor shall consume copious amounts of fermented alcohol prior to installation of distilled vodka. Contractor shall use extreme caution with drink ratio throughout consumption period and shall refrain from operating any and all motor vehicles. 
Ha. We must know some very different contractors.

Does someone at NCEES have to click the "release results" button after California notifies them it is OK to release?? still pending..

Good luck everyone. Increase your chances by spamming while you still can - we have an extremely high passing rate!
won't log into my ncees account until someone posts here that he/she passes.  You'll find me over at spamfest.  Good luck to all!

So, 8-hr will be shown via NCEES. Surveying Seismic via email tomorrow or Friday??
Yes, you'll get 2 emails. 1st one is your password and 2nd one comes attached with a password protected pdf of your results. Usually 5 hours or so apart.

Anthony

Back