CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I have as far as emails go for the account tied to NCEES is spam from United Airlines.

BPELSG might have my old email address from a company that no longer exists though.  
At least you are not waiting for the Seismic/Survey result email from BPELSG... 

so no one has gotten the NCEES email. I looked back at my previous attempts and that email comes first then the two state emails.

ya I bet. I even went over to my co worker and ask if someone trolled him with that email.

everyone shall get drunk tonight, so you guys could sleep easily without thinking the test. I remember last year when I was waiting for the result, I failed the test in my dream, and i did fail the surveying test.  

everyone shall get drunk tonight, so you guys could sleep easily without thinking the test. I remember last year when I was waiting for the result, I failed the test in my dream, and i did fail the surveying test.  
Excellent usage of technical language there

hey we all here are engineers not English majors... geesss
another "worst" for CA???  first CA engineers get to be the last to get the PE exam results, now we can't donot speoken engliss <_<

Contractor shall consume copious amounts of fermented alcohol prior to installation of distilled vodka. Contractor shall use extreme caution with drink ratio throughout consumption period and shall refrain from operating any and all motor vehicles. 

1eeefa6a32eff15d377b194642c60578.jpg

Anthony

Attn. California Professional License Examinees: NCEES PE & PS exams have been released; LS exam results have been emailed to candidates.

Back