CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Principles of Surveying are being released today. The NCEES should be released tomorrow morning, and special exams in the evening. I remember that's that what occured last cycle.

ok that's it I'm rage quitting this forum until 2 hours from now.

Guys, Guys, I know things are tense now, but let us forgive one another, and you Mr. JunZ, you see how crazy everyone is, you should take it easy on us my man. 

Now, thinking about it, it was an ice breaker for you......  :thankyou:

Better check your licensing lookup page from the state.  I'm hearing a buddy of mine out there just had his show up.  If your name isn't listed, it might be a good time to hit up the books.

Better check your licensing lookup page from the state.  I'm hearing a buddy of mine out there just had his show up.  If your name isn't listed, it might be a good time to hit up the books.
Is your buddy from CA?

Are you sure about the info. It was last updated yesterday.

85387 is still the last number that shows up for me... 

Board won't update the license that quickly. if you get all results by Thursday night, I am guessing the number will be shown by the end of Friday . 

Last edited by a moderator:
If it makes any of you feel any better, I had my results last Thursday and my PE number at 5am on Friday. Annnnnnd, I had my electronic stamps by Friday evening and my self-inking stamp on Monday.

If it makes any of you feel any better, I had my results last Thursday and my PE number at 5am on Friday. Annnnnnd, I had my electronic stamps by Friday evening and my self-inking stamp on Monday.
Thanks!!

I do feel better

tumblr_nq064av2bU1qb3ad7o1_500.gif

All I have as far as emails go for the account tied to NCEES is spam from United Airlines.

BPELSG might have my old email address from a company that no longer exists though.  

Back