CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we feel positive, we may get something today. Let us all leave them alone and not bother them, so they could get the results out today... 

They should be done with all grading by today according to previous release dates.... 

If we feel positive, we may get something today. Let us all leave them alone and not bother them, so they could get the results out today... 

They should be done with all grading by today according to previous release dates.... 
I was thinking this same thing when I saw the message.   They want us to leave them alone so they can get something done!

I would not call or email them, just watch out on the social media, and their website, and of course EB and this thread for updates...

So Iowa, South Dakota and California are the last ones left to be be updated on the map. I think Iowa and South Dakota already have the results released, but those states are too small and nobody has notified engineerboards to update their maps.

So Iowa, South Dakota and California are the last ones left to be be updated on the map. I think Iowa and South Dakota already have the results released, but those states are too small and nobody has notified engineerboards to update their maps.
*Idaho

;)

Just a UPDATE. My coworker just got his first email. He took LS here in California.

Just a UPDATE. My coworker just got his first email. He took LS here in California.
zkKpynL.gif

Back