CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes about 6-8 month to process finger print cards. 
I read 3-6, but yeah, I know.  I'm already licensed in another state.  Just trying to get CA to help out my firm.  I just want to know whether I need to keep studying or if now all I have to do is wait for everything to get processed.

anyone else still waiting?  or is it just me..

2pm 1st email, letter C, first time all 3 test, sent finger print, passed 8hr, took seismic test toward the end of the one month time frame allowed.

Good Morning everybody from Virginia. Lets hope we get the result before 2:30pm (PST) as the email suggested within 24 hours. Let the Waiting game begin again!

Good luck for those getting their results today.

FYI, I received my results yesterday and the I see myself in the database this morning.

Anthony

Anyone else have the least productive last few days ever at work?  I dunno how I'm going to focus today, knowing this result will be in my inbox by the end of the day.  It's wildly distracting.  :/ 

Husband here...

No results e-mail yet but found my results and the wifes results results on the PE lookup.

Looks like a few other people we went to school w/ passed also.

Planning on offloading a bunch of reference material soon as with 2 of us taking it we needed 2 sets of material.  Now we can share a set so keep an eye in the classifieds if anyone wants to get some new material or practice tests etc.

Husband here...

No results e-mail yet but found my results and the wifes results results on the PE lookup.

Looks like a few other people we went to school w/ passed also.

Planning on offloading a bunch of reference material soon as with 2 of us taking it we needed 2 sets of material.  Now we can share a set so keep an eye in the classifieds if anyone wants to get some new material or practice tests etc.
Confirmed that this works. I just looked up my number having only recieved the password email so far. 

Confirmed that this works. I just looked up my number having only recieved the password email so far. 
Probably won't work if fingerprints haven't been processed though will it?  

I should have sent those things in so long ago...  I didn't realize it was a 3-6 MONTH process for the fingerprint cards though, until recently.  UGH.  

85384 - Highest number before thursday.

86034 - Current highest number.

650 seems kinda low, maybe they are still releasing the numbers or waiting for fingerprints.

I should have sent those things in so long ago...  I didn't realize it was a 3-6 MONTH process for the fingerprint cards though, until recently.  UGH.  
Same... Still waiting for results and prolly wont show on lookup if I did pass. Killing me

Back