CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More like a long 2 weeks coming up.

I don't get why CA can't separate their state and 8-hr announcements.
That's true, I didn't even have to take the state specific exams, why do I have to wait for those results?

Anyway, I don't think results are coming over the weekend, good luck everybody next week.

I'm just waiting on a state specific result.  I don't get how the results from a computer based multiple choice exam can take so long.  Should be close to instant, similar to nursing exam.

I don't get how the results from a computer based multiple choice exam can take so long.  Should be close to instant, similar to nursing exam.
I'm okay with them not being instant so that they get the chance to throw out bad questions.

And we're not even at the 4 week mark from when the last state specific tests were taken.  

I'm trying to convince myself to have patience...

Compared to studying and taking the actual exam, waiting for results has been by far more stressful... for good (pass) or bad (fail) I can't wait for this to be over

Compared to studying and taking the actual exam, waiting for results has been by far more stressful... for good (pass) or bad (fail) I can't wait for this to be over

Reading threads of the other states getting their results definitely adds to the stress.... I was perfectly content this time last week.

Only 9 states haven't released results yet as far as I can tell (unless some of those states have but no one on these boards is from them so we don't know).

Any bets on whether CA will be dead last this cycle? 

Gotta pass the time somehow...  (besides with, you know, work.)

Only 9 states haven't released results yet as far as I can tell (unless some of those states have but no one on these boards is from them so we don't know).

Any bets on whether CA will be dead last this cycle? 

Gotta pass the time somehow...  (besides with, you know, work.)
At this point I wouldn't be surprised...the waiting game sucks!

BPELSG website should show that it's been updated today by now, but it's still showing the last update as Friday, May 20th...

#graspingatstraws

I do not think California updates the list right away. I think they first send out the notices that you "passed" all sections then they give you your number. I can be wrong..

I spoke to BPELS today. Was informed results should be out on Friday or after memorial day.

Back