CA April 2010 EIT results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when they will be released?
no man, I guess they are the last one to release the result. In 2009 result was out on July 23. So I am expecting around that huh..long wait

how did it go ?

no man, I guess they are the last one to release the result. In 2009 result was out on July 23. So I am expecting around that huh..long wait

how did it go ?
SO SO you never know and u?
i called them and told me that exam results will be release two weeks from now. hoping for the best.good luck to everybody.

how did it go ?
i called them and told me that exam results will be release two weeks from now. hoping for the best.good luck to everybody.
I am super nervous about my results...it's giving me the jitters! I just want the result and to get this over with.

how did it go ?
Still 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did it go ?
Still 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Results mailed today 7.16.10, from Sacramento, CA. Post Office picked up pre-stamped, 16 buckets of CA results. Good luck and please don't start calling Monday looking for your results. Give the mail some time. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed on first try as well! I'm sooo happy =) Thank you for everyone who contributed information to this thread.

I only studied with Michael R. Lindeburg 's FE Rapid Review book. It was really helpful, but you definitely need a lot of classroom knowledge as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back