Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm not the most self-controlling person when it comes to delicious treats. We don't keep cookies, cake, candy, etc... in the house because: 1) I'll end up eating it. If we don't buy it, we can't eat it. Just another reason, too, that I'm not overweight and I can still see my abs (albeit faintly right now).

Eggsalad sandwich with bacon & avacado on sour dough. Bag of Doritos, Apricot juice (Kern's Nectar).

A cookie to the one who can guess what I had for lunch. Well, maybe not a cookie. Maybe more like another post to add to your growing count.

St. Patrick's Day always means corned beef & cabbage, bread rolls, cookies, and guiness for lunch. All courtesy of one Irish gal who works here. It also means that none of us will get any more work done today.

ruben with last night's left over corned beef.

too bad the bread didn't hold up very well, since i made the sandwuch last night.

Went to a bar to watch the NCAA tournament start up. Split an order of 20 wings with a friend, had a couple of >$2 pints, and a chicken fajita sub.

The good news is that it's close to both work and home. I may need to exploit this over the next couple weeks.

Frozen meal, cheese stick, and a Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry. Living the high life.

don't know what I'll have tomorrow for lunch, will probably depend on where I am at lunchtime. Taking minisnick to st. louis tomorrow for some shopping.

Back