Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I thought the M&M's would be your meatballs. Hence, were just "ok."

Leftover stuffed salmon + rice veggie mix + an apple.

The salmon was stuffed with spinach, feta, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and basil. So yummy!

Meal prepped a chow-mein type stir fry for the week - a cup of mixed veggies, a cup of noodles, and 6 oz. of chicken breast in a soy/oyster sauce/chicken broth based dressing.

Leftovers today (Panda Express) + seaweed snack + mini bell peppers (gots to get the vegetables in one way or another)

We made egg salad yesterday from the eggs the kiddos colored. It’s technicolor goodness. I’m having the rest of it for my lunch today.

Edit: and a big ol’ bag of gardettos.

Last edited by a moderator:
baked cod, ratatouille (not like what's in the movie, the traditional version), slice of sourdough boule (local bakery, I'm too lazy to make my own bread)

Leftover Israeli couscous, sauteed kale with garlic, edamame, green onions, a little bit of roasted butternut squash, and avocado, all with a lemon tahini sauce. Plus and apple. Possibly also two string cheeses, if that's not filling enough.

Leftover Israeli couscous, sauteed kale with garlic, edamame, green onions, a little bit of roasted butternut squash, and avocado, all with a lemon tahini sauce. Plus and apple. Possibly also two string cheeses, if that's not filling enough.
I don't like kale but that sounds delicious

Room temperature pile of shit

Baked tilapia and glazed carrots.

Back