Bored Teens Kill for Fun

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did play a game (not video...a real life game) in high school called Assassin. Did anyone else do this? Where everyone is given a person to "kill" and when you bump that person, you then get their person to kill? Last man standing wins.

Or kill virtually. Play Call of Duty. ;)
Too funny...I was just going to say we didn't have first person killing video games when we were kids!!!!!
:huh: You didn't have Mortal Kombat?

Thank God I had Wolfenstein 3D. Who knows what would have happened if I didn't...
+1 for that game. Classic.

We did play a game (not video...a real life game) in high school called Assassin. Did anyone else do this? Where everyone is given a person to "kill" and when you bump that person, you then get their person to kill? Last man standing wins.
We played this, though I think it was in college rather than high school. Was pretty fun. And kept you on your toes as you were always looking over your shoulder. LOL

^^^ I was going to blame Tecmo Bowl. Damn near impossible to stop Bo Jackson, so how the hell were you supposed to win the SB with any other team?

It would have been better if he could have been raped a few times (few years) before he killed himself.. But can you really hang yourself with a bed sheet?

It would have been better if he could have been raped a few times (few years) before he killed himself.. But can you really hang yourself with a bed sheet?

Given the fact that you cannot ask Castro if it is possible, I would say yes, it is possible.

Well I meant was it more likely I someone helped him out. Say an old friend in the prison system?

It was gang related. The DA will probably try them as adults, and yes, the death penalty could be applied.
Slugger: I haven't seen or heard anything in the reports about gangs. what's the 411?

They are gang want to be's. It is very similiar to an incident years ago in my home town where a gang want to be kid killed another kid, and got out of it by crying accident. They were also high on Molly. Molly has been involved in several of the violent crimes recently with young kids across the country.

The kid from Australia graduated from the same Junior College that I graduated from, and played baseball at. I know severl kids and coaches that knew him.

There are many here that want to release the 3 thugs in the town in Australia where this kid was from, and anounce the date and time where he will be released.

Last edited by a moderator:
BOLO and LodeRunner seem so pure and innocent now.

And Asteroids.

And Moon lander.

Back