Black Friday ads

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you tell me. Dang.

I like the free rootbeer floats that Sonic does once a year, and I missed out on this one.

I hate shopping, but Best Buy has a couple good deals (I've got my eye on that PS3 bundle and a few odds and ends). That Canon T1i pricing is pretty solid, too, so I passed that on to a coworker who is looking at DSLR's. Just might have to get up and brave the crowds this year. Or at least make MIAF do it for me...

I hate shopping, but Best Buy has a couple good deals (I've got my eye on that PS3 bundle and a few odds and ends). That Canon T1i pricing is pretty solid, too, so I passed that on to a coworker who is looking at DSLR's. Just might have to get up and brave the crowds this year. Or at least make MIAF do it for me...
Do you know if that deal with the XSi and extra lens is still going on? I saw that Amazon is still offering a $200 rebate if you buy both, but I think the prices went up so it's no longer $643.

Yes, through Nov 21st.
.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=PromotionsAct" target="_blank">http://www. USA .canon.com/consumer/controll...t=PromotionsAct

That 55-250 lens is a badass lens for the price. I'll be sure to post up some nature photos I took with it.
Yeah, but that still has the package listed at $799.99 ($699.99 for the camera kit, $299.99 for the lens, and a $200 coupon). When Slickdeals posted the deal on Nov. 2, Amazon had the whole thing for $643 total, even including a free Tiffen UV filter. I want to get that price if I can. I'll have to do some digging.

If they were asking $643 with both lenses (or even just the telephoto lens), that was very likely a misprint that they have since gone back and corrected. The camera body alone is worth that.

If they were asking $643 with both lenses (or even just the telephoto lens), that was very likely a misprint that they have since gone back and corrected. The camera body alone is worth that.
Nope...no misprint, and you can still get the deal. The only problem is that Amazon has the lens on backorder, so it won't come for 4-7 weeks. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on this deal this evening. Might even throw in the $100 50mm f1.8 lens too.

It was a little higher. $595 for the camera and kit lens, $255 for the 55-250 lens, minus $200 is $650. Of course with the 50mm lens, camera bag, 8GB card, and remote trigger, I'm up over $820. Still a hell of a deal since I just saw the camera kit by itself for $799 at Costco this afternoon.

Back