Black Friday Deals - 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supe

Reaction score
Be sure to post up any good Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals here, especially the early sales, or just items you're on the hunt for.

I'm more focused on decluttering and getting organized, so I won't be searching for much. I am keeping my eyes peeled for any smoking deals on garage cabinets that are better than the normal sales, as well as a small book shelf/display case for the newly converted home office, and maybe a cool floor standing lamp. I would like a small DIY speaker kit and bluetooth tube amp for the computer, but I just don't think I've got the room for them.

nothing I need this year are likely to have black friday sales.

looking for a blue snare drum for minisnick, found one online for About $250 :-( they just started letting the percussion kids use something other than their xylophones. They are working on a piece and he got the base while the other got the snare. He really wants the snare.

IF we do the snare for minisnick then will likely do the Amercian Girl doll for snickette...they are $200 on the website.

Dunno how they normally do, but The Container Store might have some good quality stuff (like their Elfa systems) on sale, and I’ve seen some garage kits on their website before.

nothing I need this year are likely to have black friday sales.

looking for a blue snare drum for minisnick, found one online for About $250 :-( they just started letting the percussion kids use something other than their xylophones. They are working on a piece and he got the base while the other got the snare. He really wants the snare.

IF we do the snare for minisnick then will likely do the Amercian Girl doll for snickette...they are $200 on the website.
FWIW...we have never spent that much on christmas presents before. Mr snick got a nice bonus this year, so there are a lot of things in play as part in the decision. I really don't want them expecting it every year if we do pull the trigger

Dunno how they normally do, but The Container Store might have some good quality stuff (like their Elfa systems) on sale, and I’ve seen some garage kits on their website before.
The stuff that they sell at The Container Store that I'd be looking at are those Gladiator cabinet systems. They seem to be neck and neck with the stuff that NewAge sells. Lowes, BJ's, etc. all seem to be able to get you the same stuff, just a matter of who has the sales on the particular system/color you need and when.

For you gun buffs, I use a lot of Norma Range and Training 9mm ammo for practice. Right now, they are selling for just over 31 cents a round with free shipping, which is the lowest I can find on anything that isn't a reload/remanufactured ammo. This is new, brass case ammo, and I've yet to have a single dud in the 1000 rounds or so that I've gone through. Also much cleaner than Wolf, Tula, etc.

Other than a small discount on another pistol holster and my third attempt at an office chairs (trying the BTOD Akir), I couldn't find ANYTHING worth buying this year. 99% of the deals seemed like leftover junk, or were at best measly savings that were on par with normal sale prices. I suspect that inflation and supply chain issues greatly hampered whatever deals were out there this year.

store parking lots were empty black friday. Menards was the only parking lot I saw that was true BF crazy.

Back