Bike to Work Day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65 mi. one way. I'd better have at least 3/4 of a liter down under for that run

Like several others have mentioned, I don't have a bike and even if I did I wouldn't be riding it to work. Don't really want to ride down the interstate on a bike.
^It is illegal to do so.
Last year in northeast GA, I saw a guy in full time trial gear cruising down the highway - I-85!
There's good riding out that way on the backroads, but I guess he just didn't want to go the long way around to get from A to B.

Like several others have mentioned, I don't have a bike and even if I did I wouldn't be riding it to work. Don't really want to ride down the interstate on a bike.
^It is illegal to do so.
Last year in northeast GA, I saw a guy in full time trial gear cruising down the highway - I-85! There's good riding out that way on the backroads, but I guess he just didn't want to go the long way around to get from A to B.
That's crazy. There are some places where it is legal (portions of AZ and CO that I know of) but I'm not really sure that I'd want to just because it's legal.

Latest posts

Back