Best known brand from each state

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also grew up in TN and never knew FedEx was HQ'd there until just now.  I might have guessed Cracker Barrel or AutoZone, but yeah FedEx is more widely known I'm sure.
FedEx isn't HQ'd in TN...FedEx Express is (just the air delivery part).  FedEx HQ is in Moon Township, PA.

idk wtf the Daktronics is and if I hadn't seen while I was googling WY brands, I would have no idea that Peavey is speakers. Idk what "Regions" is either or Carrs. Or what is supposed to be HI... 
Have you never seen a giant electronic sign from Daktronics? (I may be a little biased since the job involves giant electronic signs.)

Have you never seen a giant electronic sign from Daktronics? (I may be a little biased since the job involves giant electronic signs.)
like one of the electronic billboards? we don't have those in northern new england - we barely have regular billboards.

idk wtf the Daktronics is and if I hadn't seen while I was googling WY brands, I would have no idea that Peavey is speakers. Idk what "Regions" is either or Carrs. Or what is supposed to be HI... 

I think regions is a bank?
yep regions is a bank.  They bought the bank we use over a decade ago.  

Hey, Taco John's is great!

I love their Potato Ole's!
There is one about a mile down the road from work.  I have never stopped to eat there...it looks too scary, not sure how the health department hasn't shut them down

like one of the electronic billboards? we don't have those in northern new england - we barely have regular billboards.
I feel like Daktronics is like corn syrup. Like the menu boards at fast food restaurants that are digitized are usually them and high school scoreboards are them and even sometimes the clocks at races are Daktronics. They are everywhere. 

And you all need to stop blaspheming against potato oles. 

Back