Best known brand from each state

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from NH and did not know that Timberland was HQ'd there.

I would've put Sig Sauer, Dartmouth College, Planet Fitness,  or Lindt personally.

Maybe DEKA... 

Is it just me, or is the National Park Service an actual brand?

Last edited by a moderator:
But I can’t really imagine anyone outside of Wyoming / Colorado knowing what Taco John’s  is?

But I can’t really imagine anyone outside of Wyoming / Colorado knowing what Taco John’s  is?
idk wtf the Daktronics is and if I hadn't seen while I was googling WY brands, I would have no idea that Peavey is speakers. Idk what "Regions" is either or Carrs. Or what is supposed to be HI... 

Hey, Taco John's is great!

I love their Potato Ole's!

idk wtf the Daktronics is and if I hadn't seen while I was googling WY brands, I would have no idea that Peavey is speakers. Idk what "Regions" is either or Carrs. Or what is supposed to be HI... 
Regions is a bank (we're members, but never heard of it either until we moved to TN), agree with Planet Fitness over Timberland.  Yeah, what's Hawaii's well-known brand.

Also grew up in TN and never knew FedEx was HQ'd there until just now.  I might have guessed Cracker Barrel or AutoZone, but yeah FedEx is more widely known I'm sure.

Really? Was it the same chain?

they just recently really branched out into Denver(from Wyoming) a few years ago?

but I ate at one in a really tiny town along the border of Nebraska / Wyoming that was pretty awful. 

So Hawaii gets nothing? You'd think it'd be King's Hawaiian Bread or Local Motion or something.  🏄‍♀️
I think that's an Hawaiian Airlines logo...

imagenewpualani2x.png

WTF is West Virginia?  I recognize the rest except Idaho and South Dakota.
Coldwater Creek is a woman's clothing store. I used to work there. It caters to a lot of middle aged teachers and older women (both my mother and grandmother shop there).

It's kinda like Talbots  

Really? Was it the same chain?

they just recently really branched out into Denver(from Wyoming) a few years ago?

but I ate at one in a really tiny town along the border of Nebraska / Wyoming that was pretty awful. 
I think you mean they came back to Colorado.  We had them when I was a kid. They sucked and mostly all closed down in the 80s. 

We ate at one that was near an Indian reservation and it was really bad - recently they built some near us (Thornton, Westminster) and although I havent eaten fast food in a year they were pretty good (Not Chic Fil A Good by any means) but good

Latest posts

Back