AZ PE April 10

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

historic66

Reaction score
Just wanted to reach out to those taking their PE in April 10 in AZ. I am planning to start preparation soon and would be nice to have a study group and share opinions.

Just wanted to reach out to those taking their PE in April 10 in AZ. I am planning to start preparation soon and would be nice to have a study group and share opinions.

I am taking Apr 2010 PE in AZ. Do you know any good references for the new topics?

I am taking Apr 2010 PE in AZ. Do you know any good references for the new topics?
Which depth you guys are tacking?

i am tacking GEO.

Which depth you guys are tacking?

i am tacking GEO.
I am doing Transpo. I am still not fully aware of new topics added.

Back