Awesome website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many childhood (and some adult) arguments would have ended if I had access to thie website sooner.
I present you with----Gladiator bugs
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
EDIT: Hmm...got that error the first time I went there, but then clicked the link again and it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched "tarantula vs. scorpion".

I am farily certain that if that website originated in the US, there would be some outcry from someone. I would personally not hesitate to squash any one of those bugs, but I admit feeling a little bad for the poor tarantula in that fight. He looked like he didn't even want to fight. And then the camera just lingering on his twitching, final moments.... Damn Japan is a strange place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back