August 2024 Survey/Seismic Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDLM384

Reaction score
Is anybody else anxiously waiting for their results? I took surveying, which is my last exam, and felt like I did pretty well. This was my second attempt so I'm really hoping this will be my last.

On my first go around time got me and I had to guess on about 9-10 questions at the end in addition to the questions I didn't adequately prep for. But this time I was able to comfortably answer about 48 questions and had enough time to work on the other 7 that I wasn't too sure about.

Good luck everyone!

Took Seismic on 8/30, anxiously awaiting results as well.

Looks like they released the September 2023 results on 9/8; Hoping for some good news this weekend.

I took survey (my last test) and got through about 40 questions in first 1.5 hours… hopefully got those right, and then the last 15, felt good about half of them, not as good about other half. hoping that’s enough to pass! i’m hoping for results saturday but realistically think it will be tuesday or wednesday.

Last edited:
took seismic on Aug 31 and it was my third attempt (1st in Feb and 2nd in Apr). Finally, passed it. I am all done. Cheers.
If you are feeling down that you did not pass, just do not give up and try again. Good luck.
I mainly used Hiner's workbook and his sample exams.

took seismic on Aug 31 and it was my third attempt (1st in Feb and 2nd in Apr). Finally, passed it. I am all done. Cheers.
If you are feeling down that you did not pass, just do not give up and try again. Good luck.
I mainly used Hiner's workbook and his sample exams.
Hi, I wondered how close the exam questions to Hiner's practice exam? Someone said Hiner's practice exams are more straighforward than the real exam. Is that true?
Did you also do AEI practice exams?

Congratulations!

Hi, I wondered how close the exam questions to Hiner's practice exam? Someone said Hiner's practice exams are more straighforward than the real exam. Is that true?
Did you also do AEI practice exams?

Congratulations!
thanks, they were pretty close and will prepare you well for the exam. Make sure do all the practice problems at the end of his workbook.
Yes, I also had AEI practice exam but it was fourth edition (previous test plan). They are both (hiner and aei) good.

Back