August 2020 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only found the email for my Surveying result last 09/04. I did not checked my email when it first came out last 08/18 - a day before my Seismic exam for I'm relaxing that day as part of my prep. It's my first time to take the CA specific tests and I thought the results will be out after the end of the quarter :)  

For the past two years, results were released on Monday after Labor day (which is today). Seismic people usually get their emails earlier. I just have Surveying so probably a couple of hours after seismic or the following day is what I am expecting. It would do a lot better for the board to actually post a monthly update that results will be released on this specific day of the month. But guess they really like to keep us on our toes ...😓

For the past two years, results were released on Monday after Labor day (which is today). Seismic people usually get their emails earlier. I just have Surveying so probably a couple of hours after seismic or the following day is what I am expecting. It would do a lot better for the board to actually post a monthly update that results will be released on this specific day of the month. But guess they really like to keep us on our toes ...😓
I am still waiting for my result 

Guys, for this quarter which test (Seismic or Surveying) did you found more difficult? Also, my computer hanged twice during the Seismic exam and lost about 5 minutes of time. Prometric said they reported it to the Board. Do you think the Board will give me some consideration?

Guys, for this quarter which test (Seismic or Surveying) did you found more difficult? Also, my computer hanged twice during the Seismic exam and lost about 5 minutes of time. Prometric said they reported it to the Board. Do you think the Board will give me some consideration?
I just want my result man.   The waiting process is more painful than studying

Though I just took Surveying this quarter, I think the level of difficulty depends on your particular area of practice. I am a structural guy, so Seismic was a breeze with time to spare since it just touched the fundamentals. Surveying on the other hand was where I had to really keep track of time and had some difficulty managing it in the end due to lack of practice. I found the questions themselves to be mostly straightforward.

I don't think you'll know if you get any credit for time lost, unless you contact the board directly to see what their protocol is in such cases.

I JUST RECEIVED THE EMAIL AND I PASSED....is what I wanted to hear from other folks on this thread by this time. But looks like we'll have shift our hopes to tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back