Are you checking NCEES site hourly yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmacier

Reaction score
Results will be out soon!

I remember to well the anticipation at this point!

Good luck to you all and I hope your popping top on a cold drink for celebration!

Tim

Not gonna lie, Im definitely checking the NCEES website hourly. Cant help it. lol.

"They are what we thought they were, if you want to crown their azz... then crown em' " (Dennis Green - Arizona Cardinals coach)

Doesn't the email from NCEES come as soon as they are posted? Just keep your email open or your smartphone by your side.

Doesn't the email from NCEES come as soon as they are posted? Just keep your email open or your smartphone by your side.
The email isn't instantaneous. At least it wasn't for me. I saw the results on the website an hour or two before I got the email.

Nuclear Engineering has a meeting Dec 7/8 for the cut score evaluation for their PE test. I don't expect any PE results to be relased undtil after that is resolved.

I bet no earlier than 12/11/12.

Vermont board is meeting tomorrow to go over ncees results. So I am thinking no later than Friday 7th. I am a little on the fence as to whether I passed or not. The morning session was a little brutal.

I am certain the results will be out this week. I am not certain i Passed. Lets just enjoy the trepidation. The thrill of not knowing is like a drug, this is the best bit.

I still sure that the results will be out after Dec 14th, based in last Octobers.

Last year the exam was on the 28th October and the surveying results were out on the 5th Dec.

This year the exam was on the 26th October and the surveying results were out on the 27th November.

There latest will be the 12th. I predict the 7th.

I wouldn't worry too much about expecting results this week. Every test I've ever taken with NCEES (including the FE), I got my electronic results on a Wednesday. So everybody calm down, enjoy the weekend and get back to the rat race next Wednesday lol

I never really liked checking NCEES, I don't think I'm gonna do that anymore. And you know what else? I've never really liked paying bills. I don't think I'm gonna do that, either.

qm.gif
31255826.jpg

Does anyone know of the NCEES is open on a weekend. It would be good if its shut so i can have some time away from my computer till Monday.

i am refreshing every 30 minutes. I heard a rumor from a my cousins sisters uncles wifes best friends brother who works two blocks from the post office within the same area code as NCEES that refreshing the page will alert a monitor at NCEES and they will release results based on which state is the most "hardcore".

Back