April Fools!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevo_55

The Beer Baron
Reaction score
Happy April Fools day!

So, did you fool anyone today????

I have one of my monthly doctor's appointments for the "baby on the way" and I was planning on telling my husband after the appointment that they found two babies instead of one on the ultrasound. hehe

I have one of my monthly doctor's appointments for the "baby on the way" and I was planning on telling my husband after the appointment that they found two babies instead of one on the ultrasound. hehe
See if you can get the doc to play along and give you an ultrasound image of twins from a different woman.

The joke would REALLY be on you if you were actually having twins though.

See if you can get the doc to play along and give you an ultrasound image of twins from a different woman.

She'll need to have the top of the ultrasound cut off because it has the patient's name on it.

You're right! I shouldn't jinx myself like that!

Yeah, my wife called me after she went for an ultrasound the second time she was pregnant... conversation:

Me: "Hello"

Wife: "There are two of them"

Me: "Two of what"

Wife: "Them"

Me: "Them what?"

Wife: "THEM"

Yup, twins... currently in the terrible two's...

HR sure fooled me with my paycheck. I thought I was getting the shaft. April Fools! Turns out, I'm getting a phone pole!

Ooh, that's a good one! I had my 20 week ultrasound today, but my hubby wanted to go along so I wouldn't be able to pull that joke on him.

Didn't you go to Vegas a while back, and now pregnant?

I guess what happens in Vegas, didn't stay in Vegas?

You have a great memory and yes you are exactly right. Not everything stays in Vegas!

You have a great memory and yes you are exactly right. Not everything stays in Vegas!
Another reason I'm passing on Vegas!

Back