April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I went to Washington State was to the Tri-cities. I naively thought it would be rainy and dark, with starbucks coming out of the drinking fountains and runge music playing from speakers on the street. I was in for a shock when I saw high desert...
Yep, all desert in the Tri cities, and about 50% of the state in general. There’s a meme floating around for this (which I use all the time to explain where i’m From):

74B67814-23C1-48BF-A6BF-A3E55BA65A6D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my very first April 2019 15k Spam Thread post. 

I am so very bored at work I feel like I can't even contain the level of frustration. At any minute I might just stand up and scream!!!! I wonder how that would go over???

On another note I've been to WA once and loved it! We went in August though and from what everyone said that's one of their best weather months of the year. It was amazing though. We were southeast of Seattle. Everything was so green and there were no mosquitos, spiders or snakes like we have in NC. You could walk outside with no shoes on and not worry about stepping on something that is going to make your foot swell up.

I live on the east side of Washington, which gets lots of sun. West side get’s pretty rainy though, I think they only get 70 days per year of sun
I used to live on the West side.  

I have only been to Washington once, and it was to visit @tj_PE cuz we so cool.
I haven't been out since I've "known" you guys.... so no @tj_PE yet for me.  Some day I'll get out there.

WA is a great place to live, it has virtually every climate you can think of; forest, lakes, ocean, desert, mountains...I love it here. Don’t think I ever wanna leave.

Although the current legislation might make me think twice about that...

I’d like to visit AK, but not live there. You people put up with some crazy living circumstances (my limited TV knowledge).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back