April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

oh boy. tuesday feels like a monday. but it is also my Friday. 

Blech is all I can say. I have two more hours at work and I wanna die.

Maybe you should take up Transport driver or heavy equipment operator as a profession. :p  
no thanks, I'm good haha. At least I can get up and walk around at my current job lol

The “spouse is trying to get us to buy another Jeep Wrangler, so we both have one to drive” spam post. And I’m too busy to worry about it, so I’m sure we are headed to a dealership soon. Because that worry wart is worried about me traveling in my 13 year old car, and “you need something that isn’t a death trap”.

The “spouse is trying to get us to buy another Jeep Wrangler, so we both have one to drive” spam post. And I’m too busy to worry about it, so I’m sure we are headed to a dealership soon. Because that worry wart is worried about me traveling in my 13 year old car, and “you need something that isn’t a death trap”.
I have a 2011 equinox with 94k miles on it....lol if that isn't a death trap idk what is.

I have a 2011 equinox with 94k miles on it....lol if that isn't a death trap idk what is.
2006, bought in 2005, G6 with ~225k miles....changed transmission switches in it 3 times over past two years. Roof leaking when rains, from panoramic sun roof seal being old. I’ve got my blinker switch/stick taped together so it doesn’t fall off.  I drive ~500 miles /week for work, now, in Houston traffic.

2006, bought in 2005, G6 with ~225k miles....changed transmission switches in it 3 times over past two years. Roof leaking when rains, from panoramic sun roof seal being old. I’ve got my blinker switch/stick taped together so it doesn’t fall off.  I drive ~500 miles /week for work, now, in Houston traffic.
That does need to be replaced. 

This does not seem that bad. I have a 2010 jetta with 120k. Still works great. My parents keep asking when will I replace my car. I tell them, i am gonna hand it down to my son (who is 1 now) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back