April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So husband and I are trying to buy a house, and it's pretty hilarious at what little effort some people put into their listings. Why would you upload a shitty, blurry picture to your listing?  It takes all of 10 seconds to retake the photo???

We looked at one house that had nasty old mugs full of coffee in the master bedroom, and I'm 70% sure that the mugs hadn't moved from when the listing photos were taken.

So husband and I are trying to buy a house, and it's pretty hilarious at what little effort some people put into their listings. Why would you upload a shitty, blurry picture to your listing?  It takes all of 10 seconds to retake the photo???

We looked at one house that had nasty old mugs full of coffee in the master bedroom, and I'm 70% sure that the mugs hadn't moved from when the listing photos were taken.
Eww.

That sounds...horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back