April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost lunch time spam. 

:bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a very annoying interaction that I must share:

So I went into a restroom stall and someone decided to ask me a question. Which is a big pet peeve of mine - if I'm going into a stall, leave me alone!

Then she asked if we could order air fresheners for the bathroom. Because I guess in her mind, since I'm a health and safety rep, that I somehow care for/am responsible for air fresheners?  No, I told her I was not responsible for that and to get in touch with facilities. And then she wouldn't stfu about air fresheners. LEAVE ME ALONE CHRIST.

I had a very annoying interaction that I must share:

So I went into a restroom stall and someone decided to ask me a question. Which is a big pet peeve of mine - if I'm going into a stall, leave me alone!

Then she asked if we could order air fresheners for the bathroom. Because I guess in her mind, since I'm a health and safety rep, that I somehow care for/am responsible for air fresheners?  No, I told her I was not responsible for that and to get in touch with facilities. And then she wouldn't stfu about air fresheners. LEAVE ME ALONE CHRIST.
The absolute worst.

I’m not hungry...but lunch! I’ll wait an hour, rotisserie chicken...the better white meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back