April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not real?
It's only using cocoa powder, so it's tastes like chocolate, but has a limited amount of cocoa butter (usually substituted with vegetable oil)...so it doesn't have the mouthfeel that a lot of 'real'/'European' chocolate have.  It's why a lot of countries look down on any US-manufactured chocolate, due to the lack of cocoa butter making it 'real' chocolate.

Also very few of my GIFs have gotten me additional rep. @JayKay0914!!!

View attachment 12910
59417015_10219510883504764_3896787947504009216_n.jpg

Wait, what?  I thought once an orphan, always an orphan, since necromancy is frowned upon?  I didn't realize you could...stop?  I'm actually really interested in this (text makes me sound like a dick, so I apologize if this makes me seem insensitive). 
I believe, technically, the orphan term applies to loosing your parents when you’re a kid. I was an adult when I lost mine...not even in my late teens or 20’s.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only using cocoa powder, so it's tastes like chocolate, but has a limited amount of cocoa butter (usually substituted with vegetable oil)...so it doesn't have the mouthfeel that a lot of 'real'/'European' chocolate have.  It's why a lot of countries look down on any US-manufactured chocolate, due to the lack of cocoa butter making it 'real' chocolate.
Have you ever seen chocolate processed from the cocoa fruit/bean?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are talking chocolate....although I’d try a chocolate burger. May not be great, but I’d try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back