April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, it's Friday, and you know what that means!

JK frantically trying to remember what happened earlier in the week so the timesheet can be filled in!

Stay tuned for: "Things will be different next week, I'll fill out my timesheet every night" soon to be followed by "That was a half hour?  No.  I'm bumping that to .75-hours at least."

I did, but it didn't go back to the original number.  Which means some people got vacuumed by the other half.  I'm thinking vindictive vacuuming by angry ex-lovers.
aaahhhhh  .. no spoilers

BTW, mine did go back to the original number.

Last edited by a moderator:
lets start a bad pun joke competition. Here my submission

I went for a job interview today and the manager said, “We’re looking for someone who is responsible.”

“Well, I’m your man.” I replied, “In my last job, whenever anything went wrong, they said I was responsible.”

So how about that draft pick last night?  I know nothing about it, since I don't really follow football, but I was BWW last night and I guess the Giants screwed the pooch?  Also, all the black players had impeccable taste in suits and the white guys looked like they wouldn't know a well-fitted suit if it was thrown at them.

An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.  The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for one week and do ANYTHING you want."   Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.   Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"   The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."

I tried to catch fog today, but I mist.

I was contemplating the rising of the sun last night, then it dawned on me.

I was playing frisbee, and tried to catch it with my mouth like a dog. And then it hit me.

Last edited by a moderator:
DID YOU DO THE GOOGLE THANOS THING.  DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.  Not spoilers, but coooool!!!!
Is it actually safe to do? If I do it and get spoiled:

e54381bb7ff0097697b917da736eb6d05d9805d444aa4304305f5f1004cd6816.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back