April 2018 SE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about jumping to a govt job... no SE requirement.  No joy in job either, but hell, it's just 30 more years.
I worked at a gov. job as my first job out of college, but jumped ship to the private world after 9 months. I don't think I'll ever get as comprehensive benefits as I would have gotten if I stayed there!

And with my luck, by the time I got to the 35 or whatever years it would be to get a pension, they would have long ago gotten rid of pensions. Or worse, just suddenly have gotten rid of them.

Okay - I broke down and asked with no luck.  Anyone who's been having better luck want to give it a try?

image.png

Okay - I broke down and asked with no luck.  Anyone who's been having better luck want to give it a try?

View attachment 11667
They're not saying it WON'T be today...this just confirms that they either: a) truly don't know the release date or b) are simply sticking with the canned answer regardless of what they know. Most likely the later.

could be today (should be today)

I hope it’s today....I can’t have another weekend of heavy drinking and blame it on the fact that I don’t have results yet.  I need a better reason this weekend!! 🍻🥃

I hope it’s today....I can’t have another weekend of heavy drinking and blame it on the fact that I don’t have results yet.  I need a better reason this weekend!! 🍻🥃
Unfortunately there will be heavy drinking regardless lol

They’re out in WA! I’ve been lurking for a month, and you guys have been keeping me sane. Figured the least I could do would be to announce it! 

E44D944D-CDE7-48CE-ADF7-BBEE8BACAE7D.png

OK, its officially out now! Texas needs a board meeting before releasing though. Hope they do it quickly!

Capture22.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back