April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am working on a roof enclosure. And a platform.  And foundations for a REALLY big crane.  Ahh, industry.  Oh, and issuing some specs for a project that is starting construction that they have decided to bid the masonry with the steel and concrete desipte that being a different bid package, so have to get the architects to edit since aside from one wall none of it is load bearing.

If you have no sense of taste, does poop still smell as bad?

Today I am working on a roof enclosure. And a platform.  And foundations for a REALLY big crane.  Ahh, industry.  Oh, and issuing some specs for a project that is starting construction that they have decided to bid the masonry with the steel and concrete desipte that being a different bid package, so have to get the architects to edit since aside from one wall none of it is load bearing.
Neat! That sounds pretty cool!

Feel free to send them my way. I'm going camping so I'll need some tinder!
Where ya headed?

I'm going camping over Memorial Day weekend. Up in Mendocino County somewhere, I think.

PS, know any good canoe camping spots, by chance?

I was thinking of Hodgdon Meadows in Yosemite. They're first come, first served,  but I've had good luck there if I leave early enough. Unfortunately, it's pretty tricky to find trails that are dog-friendly. Leider, I haven't camped much in Mendocino, sorry! At the time, it was a B&B type of visit.

I was thinking of Hodgdon Meadows in Yosemite. They're first come, first served,  but I've had good luck there if I leave early enough. Unfortunately, it's pretty tricky to find trails that are dog-friendly. Leider, I haven't camped much in Mendocino, sorry! At the time, it was a B&B type of visit.
Oops, I was unclear. We're not canoe camping up in Mendocino, just regular car camping.

I meant canoe camping (or kayak camping again) in CA in general. Basing this question simply off of the fact that you have kayak camped in Tomales before.

Oops, I was unclear. We're not canoe camping up in Mendocino, just regular car camping.

I meant canoe camping (or kayak camping again) in CA in general. Basing this question simply off of the fact that you have kayak camped in Tomales before.
Gotcha! Still, haven't done much camping up in Mendocino, period. Lady Squaretaper and I have wanted to check it out, we just picked closer places over the years. We expect a full report!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back