April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What voltage(s)? Center-fed, top-fed, or bottom-fed? And what controller for the PLC?
It varies. Typically it's 480/3-ph, top fed. Most of the water/wastewater biz is like that (from what I've seen, but I'm new-ish here). This job is pretty typical. Allen-Bradley ControlLogix all day baby, they're the best.

I like this one:

tenor.gif

It varies. Typically it's 480/3-ph, top fed. Most of the water/wastewater biz is like that (from what I've seen, but I'm new-ish here). This job is pretty typical. Allen-Bradley ControlLogix all day baby, they're the best.
Nice. Sounds pretty conventional indeed.

Good selection with Allen-Bradley! That's my employer! Consequently, I work in product development for the LV MCC business. :thumbs:

EDIT: And a ToP! :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on some C.A. stuff for a small multi-unit apartment building. Then will move onto C.A. stuff for an excavation shoring job that's nearing the end of construction (thankfully).

Good selection with Allen-Bradley! That's my employer! Consequently, I work in product development for the LV MCC business. :thumbs:

Where's the kf discount??

Whaaat?? Awesome! I'm not kidding, I don't know why anyone uses anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back