April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It DOES feel like a Monday... luckily I'm off on Friday so today is already my Wednesday... confused yet? 

I'll take a pile of emails over meetings ANY day. Not that I'm asking for more email, just saying if it came down to a choice.
Definitely - I'm just not a fan of the "I'm stressing out over something, so I'll send you a bunch of emails within a 15 minute time span" approach, which is what my inbox offered me this morning.  :p

Definitely - I'm just not a fan of the "I'm stressing out over something, so I'll send you a bunch of emails within a 15 minute time span" approach, which is what my inbox offered me this morning.  :p
Some places definitely have an email fetish. Especially prevalent with non-technical project managers.

Some places definitely have an email fetish. Especially prevalent with non-technical project managers.
The best is the misuses of the "reply-all" email function. <smh>

Today I'm cooking up an MCC, switchgear, and PLC panel lineup.
What voltage(s)? Center-fed, top-fed, or bottom-fed? And what controller for the PLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back