April 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we are still missing Montana, Idaho, South Dakota, Arizona, Illinois, West Virginia, Vermont, Hawaii and Rhode Island.  Some states may not be represented on the board, but does anyone have information on these states?

I do not believe VT has found out yet, unless it happened today. I can confirm no results through Friday, 5/26/2017.

Arizona, Montana, and Illinois are still waiting. 

We usually don't get a lot of representation from South Dakota and Idaho. But I'm surprised we haven't heard one way or the other from West Virginia, Hawai'i or Rhode Island yet.

Illinois PE results are out on Continental Testing!  Passed Civil/Structural on my first try.  Was pleasantly surprised given that I ran out of time on the afternoon session (30 min call with 11 problems left).  However, I felt really good about the morning session with 35 correct for sure, whereas no more than 20 that I was 100% sure on the afternoon, which was very qualitative/theory and Codes based.  Given that I design bridges for  Illinois DOT, building codes was not my strong suit.  Spent 4 weeks of hard - minimum 10 hrs/day studying which I felt was enough for the morning session, but not enough for the afternoon especially knowing where things are in the Codes.

Can we really count GA as being out? Since they only released maybe 30% of their results and we're still waiting on the rest?

Can we really count GA as being out? Since they only released maybe 30% of their results and we're still waiting on the rest?
It looks like the emails went out this morning.

In previous years maps, an asterisk was sometimes applied to indicate that only some results were released on a given day. The map is probably okay for now.

Back