April 2013 SE, how did you do?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An NCEES employee just told me through online chat that the results will be out the end of June or early July. He reconfirmed this after I was surprised enough to ask him again.

An NCEES employee just told me through online chat that the results will be out the end of June or early July. He reconfirmed this after I was surprised enough to ask him again.

Well that's pretty disappointing. I was anticipating by end of the week based on that previous post.

I would be willing to bet that the results will be out by the middle of next week at the latest. I had a similar thing happen to me last fall when I asked during the week following the grading workshop, they gave the generic response and sure enough the results were posted in the next day or so. I think they are required to give the company line even if the grading is ahead of schedule.

Well that's pretty disappointing. I was anticipating by end of the week based on that previous post.

I would be willing to bet that the results will be out by the middle of next week at the latest. I had a similar thing happen to me last fall when I asked during the week following the grading workshop, they gave the generic response and sure enough the results were posted in the next day or so. I think they are required to give the company line even if the grading is ahead of schedule.

I hope that's the case, the waiting is killing me.

Yeah, mine came on June 15th 2012, the first time i took the vertical structures, which was the week after the grading workshop

Just got notice from NCESS to log into my NCEES account. I passed the bridge Lateral.

Well, congrats Layman & Chosen One!!

I'm happy for both of you!

:Banane35:

Congrats you guys. Great work! Now i need to get this failure out of the way so i can pass it in October and be done with Lateral Bridges. It has been fun teaching myself

I know Indiana has historically come out at 10:30 the morning after Ohio and Kentucky come out. My friend from Ohio just told me they posted Ohio

Back