April 2011 FE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonhnny123

Reaction score
So how do you think you did?

I took the general afternoon exam and am not feeling too confident about it :(

I did a good amount of studying for the exam (graduated 7 years ago), but I didn't study Engineering Economics and only studied a little for probability. Those are two subjects I never took in college. I figured it would be better to be very comfortable in the other topics and just guess on those two topics rather than spend valuable studying time trying to learn economics and probability.

I'm sure you can guess where this is going - a disproportionately large part of my afternoon exam was made up of those two topics! :angry:

I thought, overall, the morning session was fair. It was about an even mix between the subjects. I felt pretty good about it during the lunch break, but by the end of the afternoon session, my mood had changed haha.

I assume there are multiple versions of the exam. Did anyone get any that were more focused on another topic?

I guess on the bright side, I did study a lot and refreshed myself on several engineering topics. At the very least that should help me do my job better.

Back