April 2008 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owillis28

Reaction score
I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

:pASSED2: :multiplespotting:

Sorry for the excessive celebration but I have had to report negative posts three times previous! To others who have to retake or taking for the first time, use this forum or questions and support. It is great!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:
:pASSED2: :multiplespotting:

Sorry for the excessive celebration but I have had to report negative posts three times previous! To others who have to retake or taking for the first time, use this forum or questions and support. It is great!!!!
Yay! Congratulations!

It has taken me a little while to work my way back here but definitely CONGRATULATIONS!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

It is really good to hear that you perservered and pwn3d this exam! :plusone:

Best wishes in your future endeavors!

JR

Congratulations owillis! You certainly deserve it. You don't know me, but I've been reading your posts since I started studying for this test and I know you've been working toward this day for a long time. You are one of the reasons this site is such a great resource. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Trashman

Congratulations!
http://engineerboards.com/style_emoticons/...plespotting.gif

http://engineerboards.com/style_emoticons/...plespotting.gif

I have taken the test three times as well. I took the civil/transportation exam. I am thinking of going for it one more time.

Which civil exam did you pass? Transportation? WR? constriuction?

You are an inspiration!
The fourth time was a charm for me. I studied early and often for the last exam. I took the Civil/WR exam twice before switching to Tranpo. Got pretty close my first time on transpo. Just concentrated on weak subject areas for morning and tranpo afternoon to pass.

My keys used to pass the last exam (just a few):

1. Know the stuff that you know (or should know)

2. Do as many problems as you can

3. Know your way around the CERM and discipline binders (tab, tab, tab)

4. Do as many problems as you can

5. Work the test doing the easiest problems first, medium-difficulty problems second, harder problems third, punt on problems that you don't know

6. Do as many problems as you can

7. Check your ego at the door. Don't spend 20 minutes on one problem just because you think you can eventually solve it.

8. Finally (you guessed it) - DO AS MANY PROBLEMS AS YOU CAN

owillis

try to remember

Unfortunately I did not pass in my first attempt in April :true:

I am gonna pass the October one though!!!

Latest posts

Back