Anything new in your life since November 2010?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working at Obama Automotive, moved into a townhouse rental in June, got married last month, hoping to move to either TX or FL this summer.

Hi chucktown - good to see you around again!

Still working for the feds in the Pacific - glorified Peace Corps engineer, essentially. It's kind of nice because the down-to-earthness of the islanders tends to balance out the bureaucratic nonsense from the fed side, which I am actually surprised (why?) is so much more intense than the island "state" government crap. The difference is that instead of outright corruption from the top, it's all turf wars/office politics/inertia BS emanating from the layers of middle management, which act more or less as a black hole, sucking up space and time, itself.

Hmmm... two years... Let's see. I no longer deal with large turbines that go roundy round. Now it's superacids and refrigerants for me. Oh, and I also have MS #2. There will be no MS #3 as the submarine factory has been shut down.

Back