Any Illinois results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
License lookup won't work for IL. Some may need to apply for the license after they fulfill additional requirements. For example, you no longer need the 4 years experience to take the exam, but you do need it for licensure, so you apply after all requirements are met.
Ohh make sense....thanks i was just getting worried for no reason

I hope we hear something today.

Probably not likely at this point in the day. The CTS website only updates once every 24 hours I believe, so if they put the details in today, it might batch tonight. If they don't enter the details until tomorrow, it could be Friday before the site shows anything.

Passed civil which is a relief because I got 56/80 in April and thought I aced it. October I left thinking it was a lot harder. Thank god.

After 14 weeks, approximately 400 hours if studying, 8 grueling hours of which 10 minutes was spent guessing, and 50+ days of self-doubt, I passed. I really did not expect it, and want to congratulate all others who did pass and let those who didn't know that I am thinking of them.

Thanks to everyone on this board. The levity over the last couple of weeks was great.

Holy crap... I actually passed. I took off the week before and studied all day up until that Friday. Who said cramming doesn't work. :biggrin:

So, does anyone what we are supposed to do next? That was part of the test I think, figuring out how to sign up for it.

Holy crap... I actually passed. I took off the week before and studied all day up until that Friday. Who said cramming doesn't work. :biggrin:

So, does anyone what we are supposed to do next? That was part of the test I think, figuring out how to sign up for it.

Oh yeah... I took the Power test.

I think the next step is going the ILDFPR and filling out the licensure by examination form, having your employer(s) fill out the work verification and from the looks summiting a college transcript and proof of your FE if its not from IL (my case) and $100 check. Good ole Illinois, nothing like turning in the same info over and over again.

I think the next step is going the ILDFPR and filling out the licensure by examination form, having your employer(s) fill out the work verification and from the looks summiting a college transcript and proof of your FE if its not from IL (my case) and $100 check. Good ole Illinois, nothing like turning in the same info over and over again.

the paperwork isn't horrible just make sure you have a PE reference for 4 yrs of the required experience.

If you have an IL FE do you still need to send the college transcripts in? I read through the IDFPR Application and didn't see anything about sending transcripts in.

Back