All-Aryan Basketball Alliance

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING
Reaction score
Former wrestler is starting an "all-white" professional basketball league.

The Augusta Chronicle reported on Tuesday that the All-American Basketball Alliance plans to kick off its inaugural season in June and hopes that Augusta will be one of 12 cities to host teams.
But here's the kicker: According to a press release the newspaper and other Augusta media outlets received from the new league, "only players that are natural-born United State citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league."
Besides the obvious racial undertones, wouldn't watching a bunch of white guys play basketball be less exciting than the WNBA?

...wouldn't watching a bunch of white guys play basketball be less exciting than the WNBA?
I don't know, can you tolerate watching Duke play basketball?

The-Duke-Blue-Devils-bench-cheers-on-the-players-on-the-court.jpg

edit: Yowzers that image was huge, lets see if we can't shrink that to a more manageable size

Last edited by a moderator:
...wouldn't watching a bunch of white guys play basketball be less exciting than the WNBA?
I don't know, can you tolerate watching Duke play basketball?

The-Duke-Blue-Devils-bench-cheers-on-the-players-on-the-court.jpg

edit: Yowzers that image was huge, lets see if we can't shrink that to a more manageable size
Of course, notice that all but two of those white guys are still wearing their warm-up jerseys...ridin' the wood, er, uh, the pine.

^Mad TV did a skit on that back in the mid-nineties. i think the called it NT&ABA.

Back